A very Pissedoffsol Fundraiser/House warming giftdrive.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Sorry dude, but my luck < your luck. I have a mortgage/bills, make a lot less than you, and a pending lawsuit with an insurance company. Where the fuck is my "Help Havok fund" thread?

In all seriousness, everyone has shitty luck every now and then, but I think this is a little unnecessary.

Before you call me an asshole, dick, whatever, ask B who is always donating money for HS, to HS, sending money for B-days, etc within 5 minutes of him asking/putting up a thread.

Post your Paypal name so everyone can send you some money.

im sure thats not what hes getting at.
he just saying that even though everyone likes B and as nice a guy as he is, he is perfectly capable of dealing with this situation with little to no trouble. it might not be convenient, but its miles away from crisis mode emergency status.

speaking of donating money, dont we usually have a christmas donation to some charity? or maybe im thinking of thanksgiving, i know there some annual thing that B raises money for a local charity.

I know what he was getting at, I just didnt really care.

Bottom line, if you don't want to, then don't do it. sure b makes money on the site but he also has to put up with a lot of shit. Its work one way or another.

Anyone who has issues with the idea of sending B $5.00 bucks thats cool, just close the thread, its not like hes going to ban you for not sending him money... only 2000si if he doesnt get $1000.00 =)

I sent.
Yea, we all have problems all the time, but don't poop in his thread because we're not helping you out.

<I'm in.

But mine is dirty, I only did it so he will think twice before banning me again. :ph34r:

Naa.. happy housewarming/getting your shit fixed. :p

*PUT A LINK UP FOR YOUR EBAY STUFF*

-once you get it listed...I've was just thinking about setting up some chip burning equip. the other day

also, I'm down for the 5

Quoted post[/post]]
lol save 2000si :mrgreen:

:withstupid: lol

edit: I'd send some money, but it being the beginning of the month all my bills are going to start piling up. As of right now my car pymnt, ins and computer payment bills have already come. That and I just spent 112 to ship the exhaust back to the people who fucked up my order.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
lol save 2000si :mrgreen:

:withstupid: lol

edit: I'd send some money, but it being the beginning of the month all my bills are going to start piling up. As of right now my car pymnt, ins and computer payment bills have already come. That and I just spent 112 to ship the exhaust back to the people who fucked up my order.

Have them reimburse you if it was their mistake. My foot would be in their ass if they tried to pull some scheming shit and it was their fault.

Back