A very Pissedoffsol Fundraiser/House warming giftdrive.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sent...i got my car running and im in a GREAT mood.

well i got outbid.... so i just sent my $5.

best of luck B.

i want breast implants... will HondaSwap make a boobie fund for me? oh, ok.

i'll send you 10 bucks B. :) Merry fucking Christmas... I'm broke as fuck, so please feel loved.... ?

:)

I want a before, and after.

1 shot of you facing the cam, 1 shot of you turned sideways and 1 shot of you on all 4s.

=)

Quoted post[/post]]
I want a before, and after.

1 shot of you facing the cam, 1 shot of you turned sideways and 1 shot of you on all 4s.

=)
yea i would chip in for that. haha

ill send my 5 later this month or after christmas though. my school was closed on friday and i couldnt get my paycheck and i was in Akron, Ohio all weekend so i have an empty wallet.

I would give you $100 towards the boobs if I get to touch them haha!!!!! anyways B I will send ya something, Its gonna be easy on christmas this year becuase we are doing secret santa shit so...Ill get it to you as soon as I can.

Quoted post[/post]]
I would give you $100 towards the boobs if I get to touch them haha!!!!! anyways B I will send ya something, Its gonna be easy on christmas this year becuase we are doing secret santa shit so...Ill get it to you as soon as I can.
100 dollars? go to a strip club. haha

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Can't play with them at a club... the bouncers will pick you up and throw your ass out on the curb if you touch one of the ladies.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Can't play with them at a club... the bouncers will pick you up and throw your ass out on the curb if you touch one of the ladies.

Last time I went the girls were rubbing them all over me so I didnt have to touch them.

Too bad Im a cheap bastard =) I guess looks do get you someplaces in life lol.

Strippers don't let you touch them if they think you're ugly. I've been in tons of places that are "sit on hands" lapdances, and I always get the full thing.

They don't call me Dr Stinky Pinky for nothing.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Last time I went the girls were rubbing them all over me so I didnt have to touch them.

Too bad Im a cheap bastard =) I guess looks do get you someplaces in life lol.

well yeah. They rub them on you but you can't touch them. Oh well.

Back