A very Pissedoffsol Fundraiser/House warming giftdrive.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I would give you $100 towards the boobs if I get to touch them haha!!!!! anyways B I will send ya something, Its gonna be easy on christmas this year becuase we are doing secret santa shit so...Ill get it to you as soon as I can.
100 dollars? go to a strip club. haha

Can't play with them at a club... the bouncers will pick you up and throw your ass out on the curb if you touch one of the ladies.

Last time I went the girls were rubbing them all over me so I didnt have to touch them.

Too bad Im a cheap bastard =) I guess looks do get you someplaces in life lol.

well yeah. They rub them on you but you can't touch them. Oh well.

Getting a faceful is IMO better then feeling them with my hands.

thanks again to all the others who have donated. this is very kind of you all :)

i'd donate but you know my current situation, which is just as bad, if not worse, than yours.

things will get better. just learn to manage and depend on friends like i'm doing.

i hear ya man. like i said, if you can't do it-- don't, and i won't think anything less of you. it's jsut really bad timing....

Quoted post[/post]]
Strippers don't let you touch them if they think you're ugly. I've been in tons of places that are "sit on hands" lapdances, and I always get the full thing.

They don't call me Dr Stinky Pinky for nothing.

Your sitting on your hand to hard if your finger stinks.... :wink:

so whats the total donation amount? just curious, lol. you dont have to give a breakdown or anything

$1 = just trying to hump B's leg
$5 = just feel bad for him
$10+ = trying to get him in the sack

Quoted post[/post]]
Getting a faceful is IMO better then feeling them with my hands.

True. Maybe Brian will be up to go clubbin this weekend. It's been a while since the last time we went. A girl I know now works at Shang... might get some free lapdances.

i'd help you out B but i just signed a contract on my house today and i'm taking my change to the bank tomorrow, god i need more money...

Back