A vid for TurboMirage...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

very very cool....i didnt see anything outa place and i was lookin. I generally use a torque wrench for every bolt, but thats just cause im anal...other than that kid did a great job.

it was all good until he used an old used turbo manifold crush gasket...but other than that...he did pretty good...It normally takes me a day or two to build up an engine...when I have all the parts already to go together...

pretty good vid. he was jerking the shit out of that torque wrench though... you're not going to get an accurate reading out of 'em unless you torque the bolts/nuts in a smooth motion with gradual force. and i personally prefer a beam style wrench over the break-away style. a filthy ass garage usually isn't the best place to assemble an engine either, with everything being open so long and all the shit floating around in the air, it's easy for the build to get contaminated.

all 'n all a good video though.

5:55 in the video... the guy sticking his tongue out... Notice the guy in the background grabbin his crotch!! WTF!?!?

Back