a video i made

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cxjon

http://fivezeroseven.com/modules/debaser/s...efile.php?id=26

once you go there please click this icon to down load.....
hits.gif
you will see it on the right

PLEASE dont hit the play one, that one rapes my server bad.. SO PLEASE DONT HIT THIS ICON
play.gif

i will lock the vid if i notice a high amount of you are clicking the play icon

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Apr 29 2005, 10:27 AM
it looks like 6 people here cant read
[post=492982]Quoted post[/post]​

now the dont know how to read list is now 8

i clicked the DL.

I was going to click the other cause I'm at work but i'll just delete it.

Originally posted by YouKnowWhoIBee@Apr 29 2005, 10:46 AM
i can read... :) is this your first video or do you have anyothers?
[post=492997]Quoted post[/post]​

i have a two others and i have about 12 vids on my site.... fridays are slow on my site so i wanted to open the vids to everyone.....

relax man, looks like you have problems using proper grammar so cool it with all the reading comments. if you dont want them to click play then dont have the option available.

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Apr 29 2005, 11:01 AM
relax man, looks like you have problems using proper grammar so cool it with all the reading coments. if you dont want them to click play then dont have the option available.
[post=493013]Quoted post[/post]​

fuck you with the grammer shit ass hole. i was nice enough to post my videos and know one here knows how to read... I bet your one of the dumb shits that didn't read the directions

actually i didn't even look, what is it some ricer fly by you did?

edit: street racing is gay, i cant count the number of people dead in orlando from people like you and your buddies.

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Apr 29 2005, 11:23 AM
actually i didn't even look, what is it some ricer fly by you did?
[post=493024]Quoted post[/post]​

lol ricer flyby..... nope not at all

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Apr 29 2005, 11:23 AM

edit: street racing is gay, i cant count the number of people dead in orlando from people like you and your buddies.
[post=493024]Quoted post[/post]​

i wouldn't call it street racing i would rather call it country road racing... we never do it in towns and its done in areas where we can see if other cars are coming for miles

well i am taking it down.... because no one can read!!! 8 out of 39 got it right which is pretty sad.

Back