A walk in the park

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

http://www.bond-diamonds.com/fark/chinese.htm

A brief preview:
China1.jpg

China2.jpg

-> Steve

Chinese people are weird.... why would anyone want to walk on that, ever?

i wonder how many people have fallen off???? and i wonder how long it took them to hit the ground............

I'm not sure if I would walk on that or not. I mean, think about it. Ever see "The Deadliest Catch"? If you slip there you're dead in 10 seconds. Just as gut wrenching to me.

And I'm afraid of water - being on any boat to me is like being inches from death.

fuuuuccckk that!!.. i'm terrified of heights.. hell i have trouble gettin on a rollercoaster

i could take my ex-girlfriend on a date there, and as we are enjoying the view from the top of the mountain looking down at the countryside , i would wave goodbye as she fell to her death at the bottom with a beautiful SPLAT.

I could do the thing in the basket... but not walkin on those planks with nothing but chains...chained to a wall to help me get across..

id do it...that shit looks like a huge adrenaline rush!!! and if i slip...at least its not a painful death...people usually pass out before hitting the ground...lol

"I dodge bullets, Run faster than you can drive, and jerk off with Lava soap, I'm the baddest motherfucker there is!"

Well, when you think of it, that makes those Chinese people WAY more brave than you are.

Come on, if they can do it - you can too. I suggest practicing by travelling to Colorado and going through some of those parks. Like the park in the springs that has the staircase along the waterfall. That was some scary shit.

Back