A web page I should have made years ago....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Since it may not be obvious, I believe the correct direction to face here is towards the flush handle. Evidence here would suggest congruency with my theory.

:lol:

not my webpage...and I'm not Dave....

But if I knew how to make a webpage..then thats about the same page I would have made....

7.5 years over there...I've seen everything....

and seeing that page...makes me want to go back... :(

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@Feb 12 2005, 10:03 PM
those toilets are fucking nasty :puke:
[post=460249]Quoted post[/post]​

You should've seen the toilets in Taiwan 20 years ago. I'm glad that my relatives' houses had western style toilets.

Originally posted by Guy@Feb 13 2005, 01:31 AM
Wow, a great source of information for me, considering im planning on enrollingin the JET program when i finish my bachelors here. Thanks for the link.

http://daveahlman.com/daveinjapan/english/english.htm lol at the "exciting version" toyota
[post=460286]Quoted post[/post]​

I'd highly advise anyone who is single, open to new things, and has the proper college degree's...(which even a BA in UnderWaterBasketWeaving...will work) to go for the Jet program...and the better that you don't speak Japanese...the better teacher you would be. Pay is good, they set you up in an apartment, and they cover your commute costs...and a list of other things. Plus...you can alway have private lessons on the side with young, horny, rich Japanese ladies..... ;)

JETboobite.jpg

nice boobies. :)

I'm not single so the private lessons, much to my dismay, may need to be put aside. Beyond that I just hope that i will be accepted for the program, the guy made it sound like it is kind of competitive. My girlfriend is also planning on trying to join up (we will graduate at the same time), So we're that we will be able to be placed together.

Back