1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A wierd miss??

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by Riceburner, Sep 18, 2003.

1. Riceburner

Riceburner Senior Member

here lately i have been havin this wierd miss goin down the road..while im goin down the road itll feel like it wants to pull back and when i stomp it..it starts to pull or jump and go back normal..could it be the injectors or my air filter or is my motor fucked??

2. swanny

swanny Senior Member

check your plugs and your cap and rotor. could also be an injector but check the other 2 first.

3. sportlinecrx

sportlinecrx Banned

could also be a dirty air filter, clogged injector/s, dirty fuel filter.

4. Riceburner

Riceburner Senior Member

it has brand new plugs and plug wires and also a new fuel filter..but intake i have no clue but i pull the filter off and ran it for awhile and it still did it so im guessin injectors..how much r new ones?

5. sportlinecrx

sportlinecrx Banned

don't need new ones if they're just dirty/clogged. just go buy some fuel injector cleaner at pep boys or even walmart. might take 50 miles or so before you notice a difference. or you can get a fuel injection cleaning service at a repair shop. i think it runs about $60-$80. i think jiffy lube and places like that offer it now too.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted