A20a1 D15b7 Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lilgqguy11202

I have an 86 Accord LX (Carburated) and i have a d15b7 engine from a 95 del sol S just laying around. i need some help with a part list of everything i need for the swap for the electrical part as in relays and what not + i need to know how to connect it through my system to make my A/C and power steering work.
I am mounting the d15b7 ECU in the engine compartment and running everything straight to the engine. would that work? please help.

This swap does not make any sense. I do not know EXACTLY what the D15B7 puts out, but I know it isnt much more than the A20A1. If there is something wrong with the motor just get one from a yard for cheap, or if you are looking for something get a Weber carb conversion for it (roughly $300). Also, no one has ever put a D-series in a 3rd gen. You can put a B-series through the use of Place Racing Mount kits. If you want to do that, either convert to EFI or get a B18A1 and get the TWM carb manifold and find a set of Weber 45s. Also, check out www.3geez.com for more 86-89 accord info

Back