Aaaargh!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by SasSi+May 20 2004, 09:40 PM-->
94RedSiGal
@May 20 2004, 05:27 PM
I know that she has a bf, but maybe she can hook you up with one of her friends... 

We've gone there before... my one girl lives with her bf, my other girl doesn't really date white guys... unfortunately for Jeff, most of my friends are guys!

Poor Jeff.....

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+May 20 2004, 09:32 PM-->
Originally posted by SasSi@May 20 2004, 09:40 PM
94RedSiGal
I know that she has a bf, but maybe she can hook you up with one of her friends...

We've gone there before... my one girl lives with her bf, my other girl doesn't really date white guys... unfortunately for Jeff, most of my friends are guys!

Poor Jeff.....

Yayaya Im always stuck with Brian as my fall back gf... sigh

Originally posted by jeffie7+May 21 2004, 08:08 PM-->
Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@May 20 2004, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by SasSi@May 20 2004, 09:40 PM
94RedSiGal

Poor Jeff.....

Yayaya Im always stuck with Brian as my fall back gf... sigh

And what am I?!

Just some sweet Florida booty call!? How dare you.

UPDATE: My shop just called me. Some woman with a British accent called them up and wants to sell her '94 red Si with 129K miles. She asked them if they knew anyone that would want it. Immediately, they thought of me. :) She wants $2500 for her car. I will go down to look at in the morning... hehe.

If that Si is an exact twin to mine down to the ABS brakes.... I will be very tortured not buying it.

<----- Serious car shop-a-holic.

So you're going to go look and torture yourself even though you know you can't buy it? Go with some cash! :lmao:

Back