aah...gotta love cardomain

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well, Civics might be like tampons, and every pussy has one, but CRX's are like his dick! Small!!!!!! Muwahahaha

Originally posted by MaliWho97@Dec 9 2003, 10:40 PM
Well, Civics might be like tampons, and every pussy has one, but CRX's are like his dick! Small!!!!!! Muwahahaha

:owned:

hehe... "(and the engine's not stock, but shhh!)"

watch out man.. it's an elite car of the tuner underground... hehehehe

I down with burning down this fag's Peon. I hate those fucking things. Even the SRT-4. Sure, it's fast, but it's still gay. If Richard Simmons ran 13's, would you ride in him?

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Dec 10 2003, 01:50 PM
I down with burning down this fag's Peon. I hate those fucking things. Even the SRT-4. Sure, it's fast, but it's still gay. If Richard Simmons ran 13's, would you ride in him?

:bo:

i dont remember who said this but its so tru about the srt's

you can put a turbo on a peice of cat shit and it still will be a peice of cat shit

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Dec 10 2003, 02:20 PM
i dont remember who said this but its so tru about the srt's

you can put a turbo on a peice of cat shit and it still will be a peice of cat shit

ahh but it will be a turboed piedce of cat shit :)

aah.....

posted by itsnotaneon 12/10/03, 7:44 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Would you like fries with that." You say that like you served him well. Understand this: YOU DRIVE A CIVIC! A four door one at that. Stock for stock, you would get raped by any Spec-V, and any Neon. If we had the same mods, you would still get your ass handed to you...on a nice little silver imported platter. As we stand right now, you would get raped. IF your POS were running, you would get raped. Starting to see a pattern developing? Try this: purchase a vehicle that doesn't have to be basically rebuilt to be made just moderately fast. Stop wasting your time, money, effort, and the time of others who have to look at that ugly shit. If you're gonna go Honda, get a respectable one. Why am I responding for my friend? Because I CAN--deal with it.
R.acing I.n C.ivics E.veryday

posted by vtspecv 12/10/03, 10:43 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just so you know....

1. Yes, I know that you primer a car before u paint it, duh?

2. I think I've done more modding to cars in my 21 years then you'll ever do in your life....and the cars that I work on...STILL RUN!

3. I have stock tail lights

4. If we ran, I can promise you'd get a good look at them

5. I don't just do straightline racing bucko, do u even know how to autoX? Do you know what it is? I'd whip your ass there too, considering I've been autoXing for almost 4 years now.
6. I think your buddy with the "egg" is a retard. Neither of you really have any idea of how to correctly mod a car at all. Neither have done anything correctly to actually make a fast/quick car. Come talk to me after you both graduate your High School Ricer Mod classes and realize that you just wasted all your money on crap.

haha... Racing In Civics Everyday

posted by itsnotaneon 12/13/03, 7:41 am

Good reviews could be good gas mileage, crash test ratings, best value, ergonomics, etc. If that's the type of stuff you wanna brag about, be my guest. I'd rather have "fastest 4cyl, fastest all motor 4cyl, fastest car under $20K, neon beats viper, SRT-4 owns WRX." You know, stuff like that.

why is he talkin about the fastest all motor 4cyl. and then the srt-4?? he doesn't even have a srt-4

Back