AAutoX sunday... Who's in?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah, i heard ;)

i spent the day putting up walls at claytons. it was fun!

i went to bed @ 430 drunk as fuck anyways hehe

Lets see...

#1. Typical FCSCC Nose in the air attitudes...
#2. They didn't tell you your work assignment unless you asked, which confused the shit out of all the n00bs.
#3. Really Slow Going... Took FOREVER to go through all the runs... Too many cars IMO.. 116 registered drivers.
#4. Chunks of pavement began to get torn up, so instead of just moving 2 cones and changing the course a bit, they decided to use some home made roofing tar concoction to try and "patch" it... 1hr 20 mins later, the patch was complete, and they ended up moving the cones anyways, then decided to make a MANDATORY walk through of that section again... I know 5 people that DIDNT do the walk through, and after their run said "Where was the course change?"
#5. PAX Indexing... Need I say more?

The patch
FCSCC_AUTOX_072207_0109.jpg

I was in 1st place in BSP for the 1st two runs... Then I was so pissed off at everything, not to mention I changed a few things on the car between 2nd & 3rd run, that I ran slower. Ended up taking 4th in BSP out of 9.

Only highlight... I beat Justin's GTi by over a second... :) I'll have to pick on him for that... :)

EDIT: Just looked at the group results.... Raw Time I was 27 out of 116... PAX time I was 47 out of 116... lol... Gotta love Bell Curves.

Last edited:
1st place in DSP today. hooray!

forgot to put my oil cap on the car after i filled it before the first run. nice. lost 3/4 quart of oil all over the engine bay and track. got a new one at autozone. looks better than the old one anyways :p 5 laps later... we finally noticed hehe

then the header collector flange/pipe came loose... sounded like a mack truck on the course for one lap.

but, 1st place in DSP felt good - and ive got a nice beer stein to prove it.

yay! i missed another one. lol

i was out getting my NRA safety class

Maybe sunday... STi is still down... Still unknown if its a HG or not... but i'd love to codrive the shitbox just to try and show you up... :)

i never hear of any auto-x events here Bakersfield, ca .. if you know of where i can find some, please link me to it

Back