Abortion thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i was just making the connection that every thread he posted in turned into an arguement.

kinda like new2thecarscene has been lately

ahhhhhhh gotchya now. i have notiched that seems like lately no one can say anything without someone jumping down their throat (quilty to an extent). hondaswap=haterswap???? oh noeeessss

Hell, it just sounds like you learned the hard way. Sure, I believe that someone should always own up to their actions. But owning up to those actions isn't always the same for others. I believe that if you are going to have sex, then you should precautions. Does that always happen? Nope. So his owning up to his actions came from the other side. At least he paid for the abortions, and took responsibility. Good job man, :thumbsup:.

Don't be a fool, wrap your tool!

its no where near as effective as any other preventitive. But it's an option and has less detrimental effects then BC pills.

im sorry but i didnt read this whole thing because i needed to get something out. for all of you saying if your man enought to have sex then you man enough to have a kid. but think bout this one, hes 14 hes not making love hes not have sex hes fucking the shit outa some chick.

like think about how this sounds: insurence guy - hey because something happend and you totaled your car we have a problem. now there money to fix it but because people wuold frown on it, your going to have to live with your totaled car and make it to work so you can still pay us. ok?

sexual intercourse at that age if all about fun its like riding your bike down a big hill your not trying to coast down it safly your trying to weave in and out and get the wind in your hair. its just how you are at that age. and you def dont want that kid that was raised by a kid to play with your kids. but youll tell the parent(kid) that you should man up and keep the kid(that wont be aloud to play with your kid because you dont feel we was raised well enough) keeping kids alive just for the sake of "well thats what my parents did" its old fationed and stupid. dats how ingnant peepz iz bone.

ive been in the same situations never the full out abortion but seenin the doc next morning a few times. sucks. and yes the first time should have tought you but there are other factors that fuck shit up. second chick i smashed i used a glove, it broke and there you go. we thought ahead we knew to use one but shit happens.

:fuckyou2: :fuckyou3: those are for the guys givin him a hard time. garenteed if you were in his shoes youd think about an abortion.

"I know someone who's paid more than you make in a year in abortions. Doesn't make it right but it's there for a reason."

For one, you have no idea what I make...

Second, ask yourself the moral question is that being responsible? Rather than exhibiting common sense and having her be on the pill, shot, etc or you to use a condom with some spermicide, you throw caution to the wind and as a result these girls needed abortions that could have been prevented. The second time you did it, you knew what could happen and you knew it could be prevented but you weren't responsible enough to care/think about the consequences. End of story.

To sum my response up to just about everything you said in that post, you're young, dumb, and irresponsible. You come online posting about this shit and hadn't learned your lesson the first time when any responsible adult would have. The chances of you being protected 90% of the time and getting 4 girls pregnant are slim as anything, its no easy task to get a girl pregnant on the first attempt. I wouldn't call you rebellious for calling DIFUS, I would say that your parents didn't teach you any sort of responsibility because you're never held liable for your actions. First time alright its a mistake, its terrible but life will move on. Second, third, and fourth time? Now you're just being completely irresponsible. The fact that you can even attempt to defend those actions when you were off being a little kid, drinking getting high and sticking your dick into any hole you found you were thinking about shit but yourself. This didn't just happen when you were fourteen it happened over the past four years and you continue to post about doing the same shit, even when you have had a kid already. In my opinion, unless you change you're just a waste of society, unproductive and don't know how to do anything except gain some instant gratification from sex.

You may think that I don't know shit, but I'll tell you what, anyone you meet in person will tell you that, "I'm not the ordinary teenager" and that "I'm gifted" and all that other bullshit. It may be corny but no one I know will ever view me in the same light that you can viewed in. If I were to make a mistake, I would stop making the fucking mistake rather than taking the same actions to "fix" the mistake after I made it. Just stop making the mistake. As Chris Rock said, "stop fuck'in..."

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@May 16 2005, 07:59 AM
"I know someone who's paid more than you make in a year in abortions. Doesn't make it right but it's there for a reason."

For one, you have no idea what I make...

Second, ask yourself the moral question is that being responsible? Rather than exhibiting common sense and having her be on the pill, shot, etc or you to use a condom with some spermicide, you throw caution to the wind and as a result these girls needed abortions that could have been prevented. The second time you did it, you knew what could happen and you knew it could be prevented but you weren't responsible enough to care/think about the consequences. End of story.
[post=499920]Quoted post[/post]​

So you come onto this Honda site to point out the obvious in that he should have made the right decision but didn't, proceed with a tireless argument, and then call him stupid for recognizing his mistakes?

Wow, what a public service! <_< :rolleyes:

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@May 16 2005, 09:28 AM
its no where near as effective as any other preventitive. But it's an option and has less detrimental effects then BC pills.
[post=499899]Quoted post[/post]​

The risk in birth control pills is that they're hormones. When used for extended periods of times, there's *thought* to be adverse effects. When used intelligently and not abused there's really no problem with them. You can always switch brand of pill/kind of hormone so you're body doesn't become addicted and immune.

Its just like the steroid issue. Steroids can do a hell of a lot more good than bad but when abused they're not good for you.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@May 16 2005, 10:06 AM

So you come onto this Honda site to point out the obvious in that he should have made the right decision but didn't, proceed with a tireless argument, and then call him stupid for recognizing his mistakes?

Wow, what a public service! <_< :rolleyes:

Of course I keep reiterating the fact that I'm prochoice and have nothing against abortions but why should he cause four girls to have four abortions? I could care less about the abortion issue but the fact that he was completely irresponsible and continues to be. He posts about getting drunk, high, and fucking girls still. He had this happen over the course of four years, not one month or one year.

"...and then call him stupid for recognizing his mistakes?"

Did he recognize his mistake? No, because he made it three more times. His mistake didn't cause him to feel guilty or have a conscious, it did nothing to control his primal urges, he just kept on fucking with disregard to the consequences. Rather than be smart and take precautionary methods after the first time, it took him three more times.

I could care less if the decision to abort was well founded, I care about the kid not having any regard for anyone but himself and making the same mistake over and over.

its done...

I've had my say, you've had yours. We're not going to come to agreement and what's right and whats wrong. We have completely different views and don't care to ackowledge mine.

Do you make 80k+ a year?

Hes spent nearly 82k in abortions. Now he has some serious issues and he's had his share of just about every girl in NE PA as well as a good amount of diseases. He uses the excuse that he's allergic to latex. After all those times you'd think he's learn how to pull out. He's got the money and he abuses the system. I'm not discussing this portion of the topic any more.^^

ou throw caution to the wind and as a result these girls needed abortions that could have been prevented.

They didn't need it.. They wanted it as did I. You just want to point out that it happened more than once, twice or three times. Regardless if the mistake was made 4 times, it was handled in an appropriate fashion. Whether my irresponsibility made it happen 4 times isn't really the point. They were spur of the moment situations and Princess Sophia was very impatient then.

Rather than exhibiting common sense and having her be on the pill, shot, etc or you to use a condom with some spermicide

The pill wasn't really an option in my cases and what if they don't want the effects of the BC. You want me to shove it down their throat? Like I already said, irresponsibily should be i a 14 yr old. If it isn't you have/know some odd teenagers. A condom was plenty available but I didn't have the means or want to get one at that exact point in time, I wanted some butt...simple as that.

The second time you did it, you knew what could happen and you knew it could be prevented but you weren't responsible enough to care/think about the consequences.

Of course I did, I knew what could happen before I even had sex, I knew after the third time. I most likely hesitated before doing it with a condom but it happened, the moment was there and we didn't want ruin it.

"Whether my irresponsibility made it happen 4 times isn't really the point."

See, but that is the entire point to me.

when you have a kid your life is over as you know it. i know, i have 2.
a 14 year old is not in ANY sort of postion financially, emotionally, mentally, etc to raise a child.
to argue that a 14 year old should be raising kids is ridiculous. and when it comes down to it, thats exactly what your trying to say. your arguing that he should have been responsible and raised a kid at age 14.
we are raised in a society that embraces and glorifies sex, kids are starting to have sex younger and younger. thats only because our society is so saturated with sex.
just because people are starting to have sex at younger ages doesnt mean that they should be raising kids at younger ages.
you also have to think about the females involved, basically a girl who has a kid at 14 isnt graduating highschool, she is a welfare mom in the making. her life is over.

the point - just because you make the mistake of having sex at a young age doesnt mean you should make the mistake of trying to raise a kid at that young of an age. your kids life will suck and your life will suck. thats not owning up to your mistake and being a man. thats being stupid.

It can stay open until the discussion becomes pointless, or insults start surfacing. As long as it's constructive....meh.

:thumbsup:

I did have a child at 14, she was 16...the mother as well as her mother didn't and still don't want me around, she's made it through school with the help of her mother and she would take VERY little from me no matter how much I offered. I even offered to pay for her to get her own apartment and pay for the "BABY'S" needs. not only did her mother not allow it but she refused. She really doesn't want me around. She's met some guy and is living with him now. He respects that it's my child and is the nly one to actually let me see her. I

I wasn't going to go back and forth but...

But I was irresponsible more than once...yes, but I made up for those irresposibilities with more responsible choices.

Back