1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

About My '90 Dx Hatch

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by JDMilan, May 21, 2003.

1. JDMilan

JDMilan Senior Member

No, your ride isn't special or remotely close to being somwhat quick.

??could you clear up running a low 14?? Please tell me it's not a phreakin GTECH, if it is then trust me you don't run low 14's with what you have.

You should try to put gerbal feed instead of 87, it's cheaper :p

Milan

2. JDMilan

JDMilan Senior Member

It sounded like you got your time from a gtech meter, it's a shitty ass looking radar detector that gives you your 1/4 mile for your ride, it's always incorrect and usually tells people that they are a lot faster than they really go. Good luck in the future with your ride, lates.

Milan

3. JDMilan

JDMilan Senior Member

The dx that year is pretty light, a little lighter than the EG dx hatch, by i think 100 or so pounds. BUT i will say this to you. The best thing you can do is learn from other peoples experience. Some people just want to do a motor swap quick and later realize they should have went a different route. List your plans and I will let you know your best possible option, and yes you might have to save a little more down to get more power when you do the swap BUT you won't have to fuck with putting in other parts like you mentioned above.

I say go 1.8jdmITR, it will be a better starting point........

Milan

4. JDMilan

JDMilan Senior Member

Well good luck, if you can try to start out with a 1.8.

Personally I would can the tail lights and paintjob,,,,,,,that is just me :D

Milan

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted