About PW0 Ecu's...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91EDMVTECCRX

This is my first post on this site, as I've found it to be one of the most decent forums in regards to the Honda/Acura enthusiast.

My question is thus: Can anybody tell me about the PW0 ecu in regards to its specs, I.E. redline, vtec crossover, rev limit etc. and back this info up with some proof, preferrably from a reputable site or physical documentation? I want to be sure this is factual information.

I think I've searched high and low through the bowels of the internet and all I can come across is heresay suggestions. I just picked up a B16A1 swap with a PW0 ecu and I want to know about this ecu before I push my motor to its limits.

Kind regards!

It's for a b16a, so if you are running a near stock b16a, you should be just fine pushing the car as hard as you want. I think the redline is 8200, as all the b16a redlines are. The fuel and ignition maps are conservative from the factory, so you are not going to mess anything up unless you raised the engine compression. You aren't going to find actual documentation on the ecu. It came out of the JDM crx siR, with the b16a in it I believe, as the Integra Xsi's had the pr3. Couldn't tell you the vtec crossover. It's a stock ecu, and will be fine for a stock b16a, plus a few boltons.

I thought vtec engagement was around 5200 for b16a ecus.

Back