abs break

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cxnsi

my car doesnt have abs break installed on it. can i buy a separate abs break system and install it onto the car? if so, how much will it cost me?

basicly no. You would need to change out all the lines, change your axles and rear trailing arms, possibly your a-arms/steering nuckles (I am not sure if non abs steering knuckles have spots for abs sensors) buy all the other abs crap, and hope that the wireing harness is in your car for all the crap. Just to buy the parts from honda, your looking at 1000's, and there is a chance that it may not even work.. It defently isn't worth it. Learn how to threshold brake, or sell your car, and buy a model that has ABS.

abs sucks.

if you're having a problem skidding out, i'd look at changing your driveing style or speed beofre you try to fix the car.

in the end, its the loose nut behind the wheel that gets a car in or out of trouble.

Werd, vehicle control is an important thing when driving, learn it, don't rely on systems like ABS.

Back