1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ABS/TCS lights on, 01 Accord EX V6

Discussion in 'Accord' started by sledson, Aug 12, 2009.

1. sledson

sledson New Member

I have a 2001 Accord Ex V6 with about 92,000 mi. on it. My Abs and tcs lights are coming on and sometimes going off. This has been happening for about 2 weeks. The brakes aren't that old and are working fine (nothing unusual like squeaking).

I've read in my manual that I have a problem with the abs if both those lights are on. Is there anything I can do at home to turn them off or fix the problem?

if i can't do it myself, is it really a big deal is abs isn't working, as long as the brakes work fine? I just don't feel like spending money if I don't have to. My car seems to be very sensitive with its sensors and lights and I've wasted money before taking the car in, only to find out that there wasn't anything wrong but the lights were somehow tripped.

2. yankeejrod13

yankeejrod13 New Member

my old accord it was a yr 2000 was doing the same thing and i just checked the fuse box and my abs fuse was blown and when i changed it it turned off like in 5 mins u shud check ur fuse box.

3. DAallday

DAallday New Member

I'm not sure but i believe you can check the abs code. There should be a service check connector. This page might help you.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted