Absinth - if I order it, will customs take it?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cashizslick

!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
Any of you ever had this stuff? . . . its pretty good. :D

Anyways, you can not buy it in the states, but the laws surrounding the purchase of Absinth(e) from over-seas are a bit gray. All the online retailers I have seen say that they will ship to the USA.

Absinthe - Buy absinthe from our online absinthe store from france, switzerland, spain and czech. Other absinthe accessories availble from our absinthe shop. World wide absinth shipping. Our absinthe is the green fairy wormwood - eAbsinthe is one of the sites I have looked at to order from - is it legit?

It needs wormwood to have the hallucigenic properties. Remember that if you're planning on buying it. My friend brought some back from Greece. It cost him $80 for a bottle, he threw it in his suitcase.

I'll let you in on the secret; you can have steroids shipped in from Europe. The receival rate is very high as well.

Yeah, i know it need wormwood and thurjon (sp?)

The main types are French, Switz, and Cezch Absinthe. I have had the Czech type before - will pry go with that again . .

I am asuming if it is made "traditionally" it has both wormwood and thujon in it.

me and a buddy drank 750 of the czech stuff. i didn't see shit but he said he was hallucinating hella. don't know?

all of those are garbage
if you want to truely experience absinthe and not sit there "tripping" like a 5th grader that just ate a piece of notebook paper then you want this shit right here:
Absinthe King of Spirits Gold - buy absinthe alcohol online.
dont bother fucking around with anything less... if you want to try absinthe then step up to the plate and get the good shit

E has a way with words, a way that should be reserved for beer ads and television show / movie premiers.

"Stop horsing around with that complete childish batshit that you call <insert competitor product name>. Grow up and be a fuckin man and buy <insert product name>. If you don't, you might as well squat to pee, candy ass"

"My name is E, and I approve this message"

mix it with suntory Violet, and some soda...and you have a purple haze that will make anyone drunk with two drinks......

or spice it up and make a super purple haze....

all of those are garbage
if you want to truely experience absinthe and not sit there "tripping" like a 5th grader that just ate a piece of notebook paper then you want this shit right here:
Absinthe King of Spirits Gold - buy absinthe alcohol online.
dont bother fucking around with anything less... if you want to try absinthe then step up to the plate and get the good shit

I have seen this site before - $200/bottle is nuts.

E has a way with words, a way that should be reserved for beer ads and television show / movie premiers.

"Stop horsing around with that complete childish batshit that you call <insert competitor product name>. Grow up and be a fuckin man and buy <insert product name>. If you don't, you might as well squat to pee, candy ass"

"My name is E, and I approve this message"

oh come on... there is only one reason people drink absinthe (and it sure as fuck isnt the taste) so why bother with the stuff that has tiny trace amounts of the good shit
5mg/kg... bish pleeeez... most of the absinthe out there is bullshit packaged up really pretty/cleverly to make americans that dont know any better waste their money
"i feel kinda funny mannnnn"
yeah no shit you feel funny you just drank half a fuckin bottle of 140proof lighter fluid

King of Spirits Gold has the highest concentration of Thujone currently available on the open market...

sure youll pay a little more for this stuff... but as Raule Duke (Hunter S thompson) said in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas...
"Why not? If a thing's worth doing, it's worth doing right."

oh yeah and for the original question before i mildly thread jacked

wormwood is not illegal in the US it is simply not legal for food / drink companies to use it
you can grow fields of it in your back yard if you wanted to... you could eat it with every meal... no one can say or do shit about it as long as you dont try to sell it as a food / drink to others... thats when the FDA will be all over you like B on a jr. highschool girls varsity basket ball team

oh come on... there is only one reason people drink absinthe (and it sure as fuck isnt the taste) so why bother with the stuff that has tiny trace amounts of the good shit
5mg/kg... bish pleeeez... most of the absinthe out there is bullshit packaged up really pretty/cleverly to make americans that dont know any better waste their money
"i feel kinda funny mannnnn"
yeah no shit you feel funny you just drank half a fuckin bottle of 140proof lighter fluid

King of Spirits Gold has the highest concentration of Thujone currently available on the open market...

sure youll pay a little more for this stuff... but as Raule Duke (Hunter S thompson) said in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas...
"Why not? If a thing's worth doing, it's worth doing right."

Eh, the enlightening effects can be felt off of a $30 bottle. . . . i dont want kidney failure either E :ph34r:

Importation Regualtions for U.S.
Absinthe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
also check out customs and border controll website
explicitly defined as illegal to import
Prohibited and Restricted Items - CBP.gov

also keep in mind most contries do not regulate or define absinthe which means it doesn't have to be made to any standard such as wine or beer to be defined as such. But to actaully be called absinthe the poduct should at least contain anise

Also check out the following site debunking the product E has linked for us. The Absinthe Buyer's Guide: Modern & Vintage Absinthe Reference: Czech Republic Archives it's not real absinthe just like about 90% of the crap you'll find online. The EU also has a stirct guidline limiting thujone content to 35 mg/kg which seems to be typical of almost anywhere that absinthe is legal for sale.

This is the bottle a co-worker of mine brought back from the Czech republic while on holiday. It's only about 9mg/ml
but I'll tell you honestly I had two shooters and I was fucking rocked, also it was one of the most clean,vivid,clear minded, states of drunkeness.

It has a hint of anise and a definet smell of thujon which has a very distinctive menthol odor, my wife says is smells like mouth wash.
absinthe1.jpg

fullsized image
http://crx.yem.home.comcast.net/imgs/absinthe.jpg

The distributors website is
Absinth24.Net - Absinthe "PALIRNA U ZELENEHO STROMU" 70% abv 50cl (0,5 ltr.)

Goodluck on your quest

Last edited:
Im a bartender, and we have that at our bar, its rarely ordered.

Back