Absinth - if I order it, will customs take it?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Would anybody be able to recommend a "reputable" site where I could order this stuff? I want to do it by the end of the week as NYE is approaching :).

These are the sites I am considering:

Number 1

Number 2

Number 3

Somebody must've just seen Euro Trip :p

If it rly makes you halu.(fuck spelling that), pass that shit :D

^:lmao:

That Absinthe The King stuff looks like the wicked shit. 200 a bottle :(

The King isn't real absinthe, it's just alcohol with a really large dose of thurjon

just make sure you don't hook up with your sister.

I dont live around my family remember? :)

The King isn't real absinthe, it's just alcohol with a really large dose of thurjon

You are right its Czech Absinthe (Spelled w/out the e, aka: "Absinth").

wikipedia said:
Often called Bohemian-style, Czech-style, anise-free absinthe or just absinth (without the 'e'), Bohemian absinth is produced mainly in the Czech Republic where it gets its Bohemian designation. It contains little to no anise, fennel or other herbs normally found in the more traditional absinthes produced in countries such as France and Switzerland, and can be extremely bitter. Often the only similarities with its traditional counterpart are the use of wormwood and a high alcohol content; for all intents and purposes, it should be considered a completely different product.

:werd: :thumbsup:

although if i want to get my hallucination on, ill stick to the old fassion way and just take some acid or mushrooms or candy flip / hippy flip :crazyeyes::shocked::rainfro:

Absinthe America

if you mention the monsters in the morning youll get shipping back and 5 bucks off

this is the best way to buy

Hrm . . . so they sell you a proper herb mixture complete with wormwood and you just reconstitute it yourself . . . . niceness.

This may be the best bet.

attention whore3.jpg

good for you....

jk
had to do it

Just brew up some Weedka and be done with it. Soon I'll be trying a weed/jager concoction. Should get interesting with a 1/4 of grapefruit haze.

But back to topic. I have had one shot of absinthe before and it really didn't do anything. And like E says about the taste... just imagine running face first into a movie size box of Good and Plenty.

Last edited:
i'm doing the weedka.. do i need to use hydro or regs are ok?

Just brew up some Weedka and be done with it. \

But back to topic. I have had one shot of absinthe before and it really didn't do anything. And like E says about the taste... just imagine running face first into a movie size box of Good and Plenty.

One shot won't do anything.

My buddy kept saying he could barely see because all he could see was sparkles and shit. I just well, went numb and fell asleep. But after my first glass. Yes glass. I coiuldn't even feel my teeth anymore. It was nuts. But not worth the bucks we spent. And personally I'd rather just drink a 12 pack the old fashioned beer pong way.

absinth is like doin Cocaine and weed at the same time...so ive heard

Back