Absolute Nescessity?? (axles)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Pewble

Do i HAVE to swap axles with a GS-R swap on a civic DX? someone told me u dont have too...

Yes you do- your DX does not have equal length axles and an intermediate shaft... the GSR transmission does.

DAMMIT! :angry: :angry: sO thats 3,200 for the motor.. with the complete change over from hmotorsonline. then i have to buy axles? suck ass! anyways.. any1 know some websites where i can buy good axles for this swap? thanks yo!

axles aren't that much, if you look around you can find rebuilt ones for 120 for both of them without giving them cores...

hmotors blows..i ordered a complete h22..i didnt get distributor, starter, and no spark plug wire cover :ph34r:

Originally posted by h22bubbleback@Sep 27 2003, 04:09 PM
hmotors blows..i ordered a complete h22..i didnt get distributor, starter, and no spark plug wire cover :ph34r:

So call them and work it out, don't go slamming one of the best places that sell motors.

R.A.C.E. U.P...Rickeys Auto Center in Miami, FL..sells axles for all swaps at 75 bux a pop..ive had a 1 year so far..no probs..theres a link in hondaswap.com for the site..

YEah call steve,I know him personally trust me its easy to forget something like axles,ECu or something small,man he is always packing them up he has 2 guys doing all kinds of shit removing motors from half cuts ect. So call him
But now that i think about it he might say they where in there and your just tring to get some more axles. CUz he only sells the axles with complete changeOVers
so EXPLAIN TO HIM NICELY. HOPE YOU CATCH HIM IN A GOOD MOOD B)

Originally posted by h22bubbleback@Sep 27 2003, 10:09 AM
hmotors blows

Tell me about it . . . .

Before i bought my motor from them, i could not find out anything bad about them, but now after my own horrific experience with them, i cant find out anything good about them.

Back