AC compressor 93 civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

allbottledup

Well i got this and put it on my wifes 98 LX to find out the hose sizes are different. So i got a new compressors from Nick. So i have this one up for sale. The oil was just changed in it and its in great shape. Just have no use for it. I would like to get $80 shipped for it. Let me know if your interested.

do you still have this compressor and if so then will it fit on a 92 4dr civic dx..??

Originally posted by allbottledup@Jul 20 2005, 07:17 PM
Yes all 92-95 are the same...they didnt change it till 96-up
[post=529183]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually... 92-93 are not interchangeable with 94-95. 2/3 is R12 and 4/5 is r134 the fittings are different.

put it like this.............my car is r12 what is the type of freon used by the compressor you have. Note r12 has same pressure fittings like that on a tire and r134a has bigger fittings and most of the time the caps are green on these.

the hoses are R12. I had the compressor...ONLY the compressor changed over. The part is out of my parts car so im not worried about the car it came out of. I tried to use it on my 98 civic but it doesnt fit.

Back