1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

acceptable camber kit?!

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by bdogggut34, Jul 14, 2004.

1. bdogggut34

bdogggut34 Senior Member

What have people done to correct their camber?? Is the Progress kit here for the front and rear a reliable one to use??

http://216.82.69.117/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=53-1003-H

Or does anyone have other suggestions?? I was looking at the Skunk2 for the front but thats already about $159.

2. CRX-YEM

CRX-YEM Super Moderator Moderator VIP

what year, and model car are we talking. on most civics you can cheat in the rear and shim out with some washers to correct excessive negative camber.

for the front the ingalls or progress kit will be just fine. also the skunk2 kit is a nice product for 92 (could be 95) and up civics.

3. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

I've used the Progress kit before- it's very strong and is very high quality. If you're short on cash, it's an excellent kit to go with. It's not adjustable like the Skunk2, SPC or Ingalls, but it's beefy as hell. You basically set it at one of two correction angles and bolt it up.

By the way, only the lower right hand picture in their collage is the 92-95 kit. None of the others are 92-95 Civic kits.

4. bdogggut34

bdogggut34 Senior Member

i'm getting the sportline springs to replace the Tsudo coilovers on there now and the shocks are Koni yellows, would i really need the adjustablility of the skunk2 one or will i be ok with the progress

on a 92 si by the way

5. Loco Honkey

Loco Honkey Banned

I had Sportlines on my '93 Si, and the ONLY thing you'll have to do is set the front toe. That's it. Trust me.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted