Accident Pictures.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
OMFG... :huh:

Yesterday this would have grossed me out, but after watching that autopsy thing last night, it really didn't bother me... :eek:

VERY GRAPHIC, WEAK STOMACH DO NOT CLICK LINK...

Oh yeah... and WORK WARNING....

:blink: :puke2:

http://www.sjdsm.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=126

That really really sucks. :(

OMFG Damn..............I was about to get the same Rims,I like that style.

Speeking of bad accidents me and my friends went four-wheelin on the silver lake sand dunes in MI and they were having sand drags which is a normal occurance there and the DNR doesnt care because they are pretty well organized but any way there was a jimmy with no doors racing and some other trucks too, about half way down the track a kid about 16 rides across the strip on a yamaha 80 or 125 and gets nailed by the jimmy, my friends and me heard about it on the cb radio and drove by and there was a white body bag sitting there with the kid in it! :( that is really uncomfortable shit to look at.

Good times...

Joking aside, there was a time where something like that would have grossed me out, but now after my previous job as an EMT that is like a once a month occurance. Those are always super tragic.

I have seen worst pics than that...... :ph34r:

.......... And this was just putting air on the tires............. of a KC-135.

his head like imploded. crazy shit. half his head is flat.

wear a helmet. lol probably wouldn't have helped, considering looking at his legs... his back is fucked and that prob would have killed him too.

but i really want to know hwo the fuck you get in a head on collision with a huge white truck.
and in the 3rd pic, you can clearly see his seatblet, not attached. just sitting there.

moron.

1 less dumb fuck off the road

damn...
anyone know details?
look like a head on collission to me i guess?

i wasn't sure if it was one or two people in the car, well, until i saw that every picture the corpse had the same shit on...

his eyes, popped out, thats just nasty man... exhibit one thru one million not to drive like an asshole, and yea, i;m guilty of that too, but i hope this will make me think a little bit more before i slam on the gas

and whomever was asking about a rollcage, DEF get one... but it prob won't prevent this... but it might help, at least make you a quadrapolegic(sp) instead of a corpse...

rest in pieces man... hope that run was worth it...

Back