Accident Pictures.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

atleast the wheels are ok even the front ones

you don't have to be racing for that to happen to you. that's kinda graphic, I don't know if I'm just use to seeing that kinda stuff everyday or what but it doesn't really bother me.

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Apr 8 2004, 05:24 AM
you don't have to be racing for that to happen to you.

You sure don't. Yesterday I was cruising down a back road not even driving fast. It was raining, and I hydroplaned into the next lane (on coming) in front of a semi, amde it back into my lane, but it was close enough to freak me out, especially in the rain.

But yea, those are some pretty sick pics.

I've seen something like that happen only once before. An old acquaintance was driving from Indianapolis to Fort Wayne and he fell asleep at the wheel. Straight on collision with a semi. That car was cut in half. It was a 95 Altima. He miraculously escaped with a sprained right arm. His ex-girlfriend, however, did not. There were pieces of her and she breathed for 2 hours before evacuating these premises. For that kinda of collision to occur in the pics, he must have not been all there. :puke:

Wow. I couldn't imagine.

working for a bit with the Bridgeport Fire Department, and being first on-scene with paramedical training, I've been first hand at some nasty wrecks - I've put a girls face back on, tourniquetted gushing blood that I thought would never end, and handled a baby with broken limbs. It's all really gross stuff but I think what really hits me is the psychological outcome of an accident. I would rather die, anytime, than my passengers. And to walk away with scrapes and bruises while a friend, family member, or girlfriend got worse - even died, would rank on my psyche really bad.

-> Steve

I don't know how Ted Kennedy does it.

About a year ago, this girl and her boyfriend were driving back to school from their lunch break (high school) and she pulled out in front of a dodge full size truck and it hit the passenger side. It killed the boyfriend, but the girl escaped with minor cuts and brusing.

Now, that road is turned into a one lane road because of that accident, I couldnt even imagine... :(

Originally posted by CRXNuts@Apr 8 2004, 07:41 AM
I've seen something like that happen only once before. An old acquaintance was driving from Indianapolis to Fort Wayne and he fell asleep at the wheel. Straight on collision with a semi. That car was cut in half. It was a 95 Altima. He miraculously escaped with a sprained right arm. His ex-girlfriend, however, did not. There were pieces of her and she breathed for 2 hours before evacuating these premises. For that kinda of collision to occur in the pics, he must have not been all there. :puke:

whoa...hey where are you from? I'm up here near Fort Wayne myself. :)

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Apr 8 2004, 09:36 PM
if I were responsible for someone's death, especially if it were my girlfriend, I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

:concur: whether i was severly hurt or not, it wouldnt matter. especially if it happened in my car (i consider myself capable enough behind the wheel to avoid these sorts of things), i dont know how i would deal with something like that.

Back