1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accident Smacccident

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by gwilguy, Aug 14, 2008.

1. gwilguy

gwilguy New Member

I got into a fender bender. I rear ended a lady and most of the damage was driver side. Cosmetically its fixable but and heres the butt, i broke both driver side engine mounts clear off the frame and the lower driver side mount broke off the engine..............sadface. So im guessing the lower end is junk now so what should i do, scrap the whole car and just use it as parts, buy a new engine and scrounge to fix it cosmetically or try to get someone to fix that bracket.......ive never had this dilemme before. I got 2500 i can spend basically to fix it fuck fudged to on the road. Hit me up with your thoughts. Should i fix, buy new car, fix car get new engine....i wanna upgrade but a full swap round here for a b16 is about 3800.

2. INJEN78

INJEN78 HS LEGEND

if the mounts broke then for sure the car is twisted,,
    so i would part the car out

3. efhondakid

efhondakid My name is Byron. VIP

:werd: It had to be more than just a 'fender bender' if it snapped the motor mounts.

4. Justin66

Justin66 The Hondaswap Canadian

efhondakid is right that must not have been a fender bender, my old tona's was fucked and the engine still ran and was in nice. Its up to you dude, but if the damage is that bad id just get something else.

Attached Files:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted