1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accord 4th gen coupe modding

Discussion in 'Engine Building' started by accord4inuk, Feb 1, 2005.

1. accord4inuk

accord4inuk Junior Member

I have just bought a 4th gen accord coupe, it is in vgc and very low mileage 60k on clock, and I am contemplating a h22 swap or a turbo conversion, i have been told that i can bolt on a turbo runing 6psi and the car will still be relibable, but I am in 2 minds, any help would be much appreciated. I have alreay fitted and induction kit with a titanium turbo fan fitted in the inlet pipe, and this seems to realease a fair bit of power, i wabt to change the exhaust system but if I am going to turbo the car the i need to be sure of which manifold to go for. Please help me decide.

2. projectxspeed

projectxspeed Senior Member

Well it really depends on your final goal. I would turbo it at a low psi for a daily with some pep. If you want to have a daily/weekend warrior I would do the h22a swap + turbo.

3. dohcvtec_accord

dohcvtec_accord WRX Sellout

1st step: Remove anything blocking the intake tract, or which may partially disintegrate, sending debris into your cylinders

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted