accord ecu chipping

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TheBritishKid

I'm looking to get my ECU (ECM?) chipped so I can get it hooked up to a laptop and run Hondata or Chrome? or somethin and start tuning my car.. I have no idea what to get or do or anything.. Help??

your referring to a 2 prong port called a real time data logger, you can do this with crome pro, I'm not 100% sure on just crome. If you want to tune yourself your going to need a wideband 02 sensor and gauge and the ostrich data cables, and the knowledge to adjust the fuel cures at idle and thought the entire rpm range. Your better off getting someone else that has tuned before to tune it.
But if you decide you still want to do it check out www.pgmfi.org your also going to need a moates chip burner, pgmfi will have a lot of writeups explaining the tuning process include what each function does in crome. good luck

You need another ECU. The stock accord ecu cant be "chipped". For non-vtec you can use the P06 or for a vtec accord you can use the P28 etc...

Then load a F22 or w/e motors basemap onto it and tune from there.

Back