Accord Engine Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GiloChef

Hey guys I have a 1995 Honda Accord V6, I would like to swap the shitty 170 hp V6 for a better engine. I was looking at a J32A2 or a H22 Vtec. Im new to the swap stuff but I would like to know whats better for me. Any comment helps, Thanks!

You're probably not going to like this, but honestly I think you should sell the car and get something else. The V6 Accords from 95-97 are oddballs. You can't easily swap the newer J-series V6s into them. The mounts are not the same, so everything would have to be custom done.

Also unfortunately, you can't easily swap an H22 into your car either. The engine bay is slightly longer and set up differently on the V6 models, so it won't easily accept the 4 cylinder.

Like I said, you may want to look at trading your car for a newer V6 Accord or a 4 cylinder version of what you already have...

Wow! Thanks for that, I was about to buy an engine. Ill swap the car for a 4 cilider or leave this one like that. Thanks again!

Back