Accord From Auto To Manuel

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

haccord141

hey guys, whats happening. I was wondering what the steps tools and equipment are to convert my 91 accord to manuel. if you guys know how to or know a website please let me know thanks a bunch, i appreciate it.

peace

All i have to say is that it is a big waste of time doing that. Sell ur auto and buy a manual, and you might even make some money on the deal. I say this cuz it is a lot of work and money.

Originally posted by Jspec@Apr 4 2003, 03:50 PM
All i have to say is that it is a big waste of time doing that. Sell ur auto and buy a manual, and you might even make some money on the deal. I say this cuz it is a lot of work and money.

Jspec...waste of time and money??? only cost me $35 to do that in my civic and about an hour of work! Haccord...i'm not too familar with accords at all and i'm pretty sure you have a cable tranny...so i'm going to PM you and leave you my # so you can call me cuz i don't feel like typing it all here for like the billionth (if that's a word and if that's how you spell it :unsure: ) time...and don't listen to anyone who says it's not worth it...maybe not to them but to you it could be the world right? lol

Back