1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accord From Auto To Manuel

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by haccord141, Apr 4, 2003.

1. haccord141

haccord141 Senior Member

hey guys, whats happening. I was wondering what the steps tools and equipment are to convert my 91 accord to manuel. if you guys know how to or know a website please let me know thanks a bunch, i appreciate it.

peace

2. Jspec

Jspec Junior Member

All i have to say is that it is a big waste of time doing that. Sell ur auto and buy a manual, and you might even make some money on the deal. I say this cuz it is a lot of work and money.

3. hcivic.com

hcivic.com Senior Member

I have 5 days or so left till I have one of these conversions done with pics I'll let you know how it goes

4. B16RacerN2NR

B16RacerN2NR Working Hard VIP

Jspec...waste of time and money??? only cost me $35 to do that in my civic and about an hour of work! Haccord...i'm not too familar with accords at all and i'm pretty sure you have a cable tranny...so i'm going to PM you and leave you my # so you can call me cuz i don't feel like typing it all here for like the billionth (if that's a word and if that's how you spell it :unsure: ) time...and don't listen to anyone who says it's not worth it...maybe not to them but to you it could be the world right? lol

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted