1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accord H22 Install

Discussion in 'Pacific' started by acaaew, Mar 8, 2005.

1. acaaew

acaaew Junior Member

I am looking for a shop near sacramento ca to get a H22 installed. I would do it myself but I don't have a second car so if I screw up I wont have a car. I have a 95 accord EX 5 speed and I have a budget at most for $3500. I have a shop in southern cal that will do it for $3000 but its over 400 miles away. I am willing to travel and if its in the bay area, that will be a lot better. Please help if you know of any good shops in the area. Thanks

2. smooth95

smooth95 Senior Member

I know someone that will do for way cheaper than that try like a 1000

3. acaaew

acaaew Junior Member

I was looking at $3500 with everything including the engine. There is a place here in sac were I can get the engine for $2000 with everything but I am hoping to find a shop that will include the engine in the price. The place were I can get it done for $3000 inludes everything from engine, trans, cpu, and labor. If you know someone that could help me that would be cool. Thanks

4. smooth95

smooth95 Senior Member

hmotorsonline.com is good to buy the pakage & the install is up to you bro

5. ferrarikiller

ferrarikiller Senior Member

If you are still looking pm me I live in SAC. , I go to wyotech, and I love hondas. I have a 96 h22 accord so I can probably help

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted