Accord H22 Install

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

acaaew

I am looking for a shop near sacramento ca to get a H22 installed. I would do it myself but I don't have a second car so if I screw up I wont have a car. I have a 95 accord EX 5 speed and I have a budget at most for $3500. I have a shop in southern cal that will do it for $3000 but its over 400 miles away. I am willing to travel and if its in the bay area, that will be a lot better. Please help if you know of any good shops in the area. Thanks

I was looking at $3500 with everything including the engine. There is a place here in sac were I can get the engine for $2000 with everything but I am hoping to find a shop that will include the engine in the price. The place were I can get it done for $3000 inludes everything from engine, trans, cpu, and labor. If you know someone that could help me that would be cool. Thanks

hmotorsonline.com is good to buy the pakage & the install is up to you bro

If you are still looking pm me I live in SAC. , I go to wyotech, and I love hondas. I have a 96 h22 accord so I can probably help

Back