Accord headlights on Civic 92 hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Stop Customs

I was wondering if anyone had outside and interior pics of accord headlights on a civic 92? I am going to do this myself instead of paying a well known modifying company here in Gardena, CA., $1200 for the headlight job. Any pics would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Nacho
One Stop Customs

I never said I wanted an accord, I said, anyone have pics of the inside (under the hood, engine side) pics of what the accord lights look like on a civic... I really like the way that the 2001 accord lights look on civics.

AlienFront.jpg

AccordJag.jpg

Those are so (and I mean so ) ugly. Why would someont waste that kind of money on a headlight conversion???

Jeebus, I almost jumped out of my chair, I was so scared by those pics. I'm especially sad at the anally-raped and left-for-dead WRX. R.I.P.

hahaa you guys are funny... i got those pics off of the web page of auto explosion here in gardena, ca... they are the best import body shop and most recognized too... the entire club irrisistable car club (hondas) all have different fronts and rears...

:ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :gayflag: :gayflag: :gayflag: :gayflag: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :nutkick: :chair: :chair: :chair:
I can not click on the ghey emoticon enough to times to express the gheyness in those cars.

Originally posted by jeff@Aug 25 2003, 08:34 PM
I can not click on the ghey emoticon enough to times to express the gheyness in those cars.

Wow, I think you just expressed exactly what I was trying to convey. Thanks. :)

maybe accord lights will look ok on a civic but those other cars are so ugly. if your doing it your self make sure you like put the lights in a good position and stuff cuz if they are like hell of low or high or to close together it looks really nasty.

Fucking cars! FUCK THOSE CARS! Pieces of shit, anyone and everyone who had some sort of affiliation with those cars should be condemned to hell--If I see one more thread of riced out ugly pieces of shit, I might just set your pet on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back