1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

accord motor swap

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> BA-BB /CA-CD' started by ghettoracer86, Oct 30, 2003.

1. ghettoracer86

ghettoracer86 Junior Member

hey guys im new to this forum but me and my friend were wondering what motor would push our accords over the edge, and we were thinking about the h22 but everyone with a honda is doing that swap and we want a motor to push us over the edge so any suggestions? thanx :shrug:

2. driver1

driver1 Senior Member

ya a fully built h22 runnin about 22 pounds of boost is sure to put u over the edge but its all about the budget your on........

3. ghettoracer86

ghettoracer86 Junior Member

ya but i want something that where no matter what the other guy has its like not even close cus like if another dude had an h22 then ya...u dunno how its tuned but thanx for the advise man ill keep ya posted with wat i decide :worthy: :worthy:

4. H22AdelSol

H22AdelSol Senior Member

Ive drove my buddies accord right after we did my h22 into my del sol and let me tell you, even though his car is almost 1000lbs heavier its still crazy quick for being stock.

I dont know about you but being able to hang with a BMW m-5(394hp) is pretty cool when i found out that my $6000 car hangs with a $60,000 car.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted