Accord Won't Start

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

endlesszeal

My parent's have a 00 Accord and recently its been acting funny when i borrow it. ;) . When u try to start the car, it sounds like something is hesitating, like the engine wont turn.. it sounds really dead and after a min or so, the car starts to "build momentum" and starts.. whats wrong with it? I was either thing maybe the starter, bad plugs, or clogged fuel.. it has about 50k miles so it cant be the started can it? Also, my own car (92 Integra LS ) has really really bad freaking idle.. it goes from 800 to 0 and dies or all the way up to 1500.. i dubbed it the dancing idle.. it makes my whole car shake at idle and its fucking pissing me off!!! :angry: what can it be??? im amusing, leaking vacuums, bad plugs, bad plug wires, distrubator or cap, or bad grounds.. if anyone can help with this problems it would be GREATLY appericated.. thanks guys

does it have oil in it? check the muffler bearings or the tail-light fluid :p . I dunno id take it to honda and bitch....

Back