account deletion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay1185

Noobimus Maximus
please just delete my account. i'm done with this site.

peace.

sensitive or not they need to keep their fucking comments to themselves.

in my 49 posts in a week i never once dogged on anyone's shit.

i did sneak around like a ninja tho. :ph34r:

you have 50 posts in less than a month that is in no way sneaking like a ninja.

wow way to bite on an old ass joke from another site.....
dsc05856.jpg

wait what is the problem??

newb cant hang..but y?

Because he's a pussy hurt bitch. Grow the fuck up kid. People are going to talk shit (especially on the internet), that's what they do when they get bored.

well pretty much i posted a photochop and the mod that commented could have deleted my post since i didn't ask phyre to use an image of his vehicle.

why he didn't delete it is beyond me, it would seem the sensible choice rather than to stoop to a child's level, but, what the fuck can you do.

and i know people will talk shit, but i figured since were all car people that we could appreciate it and give a prop or 2, or not like it and hit the back button.

and the problem i have is that i may be young, but i'm working hard to learn about my car and what ideas i can collect to make my car my own. and why should i grow up, so i can become cynical keyboard assholes like you have proven chaz, injen, klyph and eg6sir. furthermore i hope you and your families die in a burning car accident.

sucks too, i really like this place. i guess i'll keep posting until my account gets deleted. i could always force a deletion i suppose... :ph34r:

LOL I just realize chaz called me a kid. I'm older than you, you dumbshit. get on xbl and play cod with my 12 y/o brother.
jaynew-aug09.JPG

Last edited:
i'm surprised that this thread and my account are still going, haha.

lol do it. you know what, sorry for gettin pissed guys, for real, all apologies. be as cynical as you wish. fuck the world!

lol do it. you know what, sorry for gettin pissed guys, for real, all apologies. be as cynical as you wish. fuck the world!

Why don't you just use the ignore button?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back