ACK! bugs!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
omg, I just got back from getting a coffee.... I went out the garage, but i came in the front door.

and there's like a million tiny ant looking things on the floor by my closet in the foyer! WTF?! there's no food down there, and never has been... and all of a sudden there's a million ants on my floor!!! WTF?!?!?!?!?!

I need some raid y0

Ants aren't just attracted to what you consider food. They are prolly moving their nest to another location.

Come back in a few hours, they won't go anywhere they already arent. They'll prolly be done by then.

Spray around the foundation with some insect repellant. We do this every spring, no ants or other lil critters.

the neighbors to my left are chineese i think... and to my right, they are middle eastern of some sort... but, they are "american" more or less. probably born here.

i should go take a pic...

looks like i'll be throwing out two pairs of sneakers that i never wear anyway....

:(

Attachments

• PICT0427.JPG
    PICT0427.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 103
  • PICT0428.JPG
    PICT0428.JPG
    269 KB · Views: 103
  • PICT0429.JPG
    PICT0429.JPG
    242.8 KB · Views: 85
looks like there was beer or piss where the ants were......could be a combination of the two. The grout is off colored where the ants are. Get a mop biatch.

the tile is old, and the grout is probably original too. it was like that when i moved in. and i've mopped the area many times since.

this is B we're talking about, he'll have to hire someone to come out, while he books his vacation out of country.

or he'll try to use the ant spray and somehow cause the tile to lift and the grout will turn to dust and then the condo explodes

Back