ACK! bugs!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You think ants are bad you try box elder bugs, pincher bugs or the japanese beetles we get here every fall in Wisconsin. You will find them everywhere and there is really nothing you can do about it. At lease with ants you can cut off their scent trails that they leave and you will cure 90% of the problem. By the way I am with the rest of the crew that thinks something was spilled there at one point maybe not by you or it could even have been tracked in.

my friend in NZ has those little wingless wasps (Like the ants in the grand canyon) that send people to the hospital in critical care.

Jumpers, Jack jumpers. Those are them. I would move, if those were near me.

go buy a big bag of ant killer, buy the stuff that says "avoid contact with skin" (that shit's the best). Check the weather channel and find a time maybe 30 min before a good rainstorm. Apply to all earth areas around condo building at 3 times the suggested amount. Rain carries poison deep into ground.

I killed off an ant problem that way, also scored massive amounts of homemade cookies from thankful neighbors

Back