ACK! the A/C just died at work :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
it's already getting hot... damnit. its like 103 out right now too. :(

it hit 106 here this weekend.. luckily i was at Morro Bay where the weather was like 70 at the highest

yeah if it gets too hot, i'm just going to have to leave early. i have 2:55 min of vacation time... so i can leave right now if i want. lol

im living it up in 60 degree weather in my office.

this happened to me a few weeks ago, i was sweating so bad just sitting at my desk on the computer... now its fixed and need to wear jeans and sometimes it gets so cold i want to get a long sleeve shirt..

haha the ac hasnt worked in my office in 2 months. we have like 25ish portable airconditioners. They are like 4 feet tall and 2 feet wide all theway around. The new 25 ton compressor on the roof this week :)

AC is great in my office...as long as i have the door shut...otherwise it just flows right out the door and my office doesnt get cooled down at all...

as far as the heat outside...man...i went to six flags yesterday...i was there maybe 5 or 10 minutes...and was already sweatin like crazy...

Back