ACT stage 1 or Clutch masters stage 1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

KRUSH GROOVE

Originally posted by B20V
Basically I do pizza deliveries with my car and I need someshit that has good grabing force when racing but not some shit that is gonna cramp up my left leg when doing all that driving. I also want reliability. I was thinking Exedy Stage 1, what do you guys think???? Give me as my suggestions as possible. It's for a bone stock B20vtec. Thankyou

PS please don't ask any funny questions why I drive a B20vtec on pizza deliveries or why I'm trying to be reliable with a stock B20vtec.
http://www.optionimports.com/exedy.html

Above is my situation so I need an opinion based on that. Also what has less pedal pressure between the 2. The funny thing is that I can jump like the ball player Earl Manigoat but can't stand pedal pressure.
I have done some research and I hear the Exedy I wanted is bullshit. Which one would you pick. Just read the post above, and please explain in detail why one is better than the other.

I would go for the ACT all doy long..just make sure its the organic street/strip disk and not a pucked setup..you'll hate it.

matt

I heard Exedy Stage 1, is the same as ACT Stage 2.

there is no such thing as an ACT "stage" anything
ACT does not use "stages"
any website that is calling them "stages" is putting together their own package and calling it a "stage"

go to ACTs website and look at the components and decide what you want to run

you will probly want to run the "HDSS" (Heavy Duty pressure plate and Street/Strip high performance organic clutch disc) or the HDOO (Heavy Duty pressure plate and organic street disc)

I like my excedy "stage 1" which is the organic street disc, grans hard gear to gear, and still nice for daily driving, a little stiffer, but not harsh engagement.

Back