acura cl front end swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civic's_rule

I have looked around locally here and can't find new or used front fenders, hood, rad support, bumper rebar, cover or grill. are there any other models of which the front ends will interchange?? what ever help you guy's can give me would be great.

go to Canada hit up a junkyard, and pick up the stuff you want.

it's the only way i see it happening. i have searched all over for this , fenders hood bumper etc for the conversion for a friend and to no avail.

they simply do not exist in great enough numbers for them to show up on the internets... so your best bet would be to contact a honda dealer up there and order the parts brand new :D i hope i helped

shit hold up, i thought it said acura EL not /CL.. my bad.. so you want the integra california conversion?.... wow i didnt think people still do those... they are pretyy rare by now i would think..

Last edited:
have you looked at the hondas i did not knoe existed thread? i posted some pics of a canadian spec Acura. It's the same as an EK down to the chassis. Body panels are all just about the same. Do you own a Teg ?

if so it may not help, but if you have an EK you otta check this out

first gen EL
800px-%2797-%2798_Acura_EL.jpg

it's a built and ready donor car for an accord front end conversion fo the civic! :D how cool is that! i think there could be a market for these here in usa. they are in canada, but also in some othe countries marketed as an isuzu gemini, if your interested.

I have looked around locally here and can't find new or used front fenders, hood, rad support, bumper rebar, cover or grill. are there any other models of which the front ends will interchange?? what ever help you guy's can give me would be great.

thinking maybe an accord civic or prelude front end might fit. thanks mike

Why do you want to do any of these things? They would all look like shit...

Cheaper to come to Canada and pick up one, still a civic. Hell maybe i should look into one so ill be cool.:cool: Wouldnt be hard.

or do the Domani front end swap as i did
And its not an accord front end at all the lights are a different shape and all that.
1-5002.jpg

BS2007530142152_200888336263126591-display.jpg

And this is the domani front
DSC03854.jpg

Last edited:
dude... i think ive seen that car on youtube.. did you post a vid of it on the highway?

ya that vid actually inspired my conversion ahah i wanted to see a coupe with an EL front and i found that and then i was like IM DOING IT!!! lol but no that wasnt me that guy is on club EL tho im not sure of his name. His is an actual Acura front cuz i think hes from Toronto , mines the JDM domani i got from cali cuz i live in the states

ha hah! nice.. well come to think of it i could probably just contact an acura dealer up there and buy the parts brand new if i was motivated enough lol

yaa
get raped on there prices.. if it was like america you can get Aftermarket stock parts for dirt cheap just like on ebay for a civic u can get the bumper for 60 bucks plus another 50 for shipping and then fenders are 20 bucks a pop with 40 bucks shipping and hoods are the most expensive but headlights a pair for 80 bucks brand new but Canada doesent have alot of those dealers that make the after market parts for the EL on ebay so that makes it hard Its better to get used parts.. as long as they arent dented theres no point in buying brand new with a good body shop it will look fine.

Not so much that they dont have alot of Acura dealers here (they have a good amount) its that its branded as "Acura" which means they can jack up the price because its a luxury brand. Considering when i say i have an Integra, the Acura part makes people think of expensive and always ask me "must be expensive for parts". Thats coming from non-honda enthusiasts so they dont know Acura is Honda.

Back