Acura Integra Type R 1998

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

One Stop Customs

Here's the pics...

Mileage is 153,161

100% stock
never been raced
girl car, car was used to go from home to school and occasional partying LOL

$13,000 o.b.o.

typer2.jpg

typer3.jpg

typer4.jpg

typer5.jpg

typer6.jpg

thanks for taking the time to check it out...

Nacho
One Stop Customs

Where the hell were you in September of 03 when I was looking for an ITR or GSR?

Damn that's clean. bump again.

A nacho, i think i met your home girl one time. I was telling jonathan i met this chick in upland with a white type R and i was asking if it was hers and how long she had been driving it, I was in my GS-R and she was in a white Type R. I dont remember exactly but the amount of time the girl said she had the car along with the fact it looked like she drove it daile. AND how many girls own a white Type R in california that i could guess was white befor i saw it or asked you? :p If you can get a picture of her yo... do it im really curious to see if this is the same girl.

Ps. I think that ones callin your name nacho.

Originally posted by UDT@Apr 30 2005, 11:41 PM
A nacho, i think i met your home girl one time. I was telling jonathan i met this chick in upland with a white type R and i was asking if it was hers and how long she had been driving it, I was in my GS-R and she was in a white Type R. I dont remember exactly but the amount of time the girl said she had the car along with the fact it looked like she drove it daile. AND how many girls own a white Type R in california that i could guess was white befor i saw it or asked you? :p If you can get a picture of her yo... do it im really curious to see if this is the same girl.

Ps. I think that ones callin your name nacho.
[post=493554]Quoted post[/post]​

She lives in Riverside, very close to Eibach... a few miles from there that is... but she's a filipina girl, very thin, very beautiful... trying to date her :D hahahaa I have a mental pic of her but not an actual pic hahaha

hot car, i would love to own one, but im more interested in a chick that drives a champion white type r. thats so sexy. tried dating a chick one town over with a red s2000, but she was a dumb blonde, really dumb, like i dont know how she was able to drive stick dumb. now that i think about thats not a bad thing. plus she was gorgeous, got to find that number again.

You should slap an LS in that baby! and then get rid of that old junk motor.. In a dark alley.. How about my dark alley? It has a nice spot.

Back