Acura is gettin perverted

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

visit www.acura.com, launch the site, go to RDX, then under styling go to cockpit, once there click on the arrow to the upper right, the sub-display. lol check out the wiriting on.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i like it.. my girl would too.. shes been wanting a new car.. she wants the X3 BMW.. i would rather her have this..

khara ibn shartmoota kissima acua bi teez w aire boosi teezi w lhasi teezi

I dont get it...unless you are referring to the dvda...double vag double anal...thats all i can see out of that.

does the rdx only come in automatic?

and who can afford premium gas now that gas prices have skyrocketed, again.

yeah dvda, i found it hilarious seeing as i had some outside influences. but come on, its great!!

:dry: fine, shut up everyone.

that was the worst use of 87 seconds since the last time i had sex. :blink:

Quoted post[/post]]
that is nice, but i'd rather drive this http://www.dpccars.com/car-movies/04-24-06...STIvsWRXSTI.htm

HELL YEAH. That Forrester is HAWT. I need to teach my girl how to drive like that.

Quoted post[/post]]
visit www.acura.com, launch the site, go to RDX, then under styling go to cockpit, once there click on the arrow to the upper right, the sub-display. lol check out the wiriting on.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Did you also see the fact that it is TURBOCHARGED!!!?!?!?!?!?11!?/1!!?1 I can't believe it. A factory turbo from honda...maybe I missed the memo, but that is news to me.

Back