acura legend i need help on

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondacivicguy05

ok heres the problem i have an acura legend 90 model i think i was driving it one day and all of the sudden i lost all power from the motor and it cranked up again and it idle for a min and died and now it won't crank at all i checked the timing and also checked for spark and its pushing fuel up to the injectors pretty good but its not wanting to start it turns over but won't crank and gives no codes as i checked a couple of times and nothin

Check all the grounds.

Engine to chassis, transmission to chassis, battery to chassis, ecu to chassis, etc.

I had a problem with my integra i felt like a dumb ass when i figured it out to.. i would drive around town fine but if i got on the gas, it would sputter then die.. and crank right back up.. on the interstate never failed, hit about a mile on the dot it'd loose power, put the pedal to the floor and it's slow down.. then die.. hit neutral crank it up and good for another mile.. Turned out the rotor in the distributor cap was very wobbly loose.. I dont what motor your running, but pull the cap off and check the points under there sand them down or just replace the cap and rotor, rotor should come with a new screw wirh locktight already on the threads.. that screw works its way loose rotor gets to wobbling it wollered my rotor's screw hole out I had no choice but to replace the rotor... and it'll throw your brain for a loop trying to figure it out, you wouldnt think it'd act like that due to the rotor.. try that.. If that dont do it.. break out a multimeter and a wiring diagram and get to checking continuities..

thanx for the help i will get out there and check that so that will cause it not to crank up at all well i will check everything even all the grounds and thanx again and if yall can check out my other threads i got and see if yall might know whats wrong with my civic if yall don't mind

hell yeah it will, it sounds like it was doing what mine was for a short second then nothing, if the rotor fell off.... no spark.. pull that cap off and try to wiggle the rotor if its still on there .. As for the vacuum issue ok your si.. Have nooooo idea, theres not a diagram on the hood it came out of.. ? That should show the one way valves on it..

Back