Acura RSX in RIo Yellow Pearl?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You and ingen should start a gang. Called the og ht and the guy that can't find a girl so he has to resorse to prostitution. And what's "g-check" mean? Sounds like a a fag move for checking where someones g spot is. Imo.

You and ingen should start a gang. Called the og ht and the guy that can't find a girl so he has to resorse to prostitution. And what's "g-check" mean? Sounds like a a fag move for checking where someones g spot is. Imo.
Oh, now you've adopted new terminology for checking yourself. Well tell 805 when you find it, he seems real interested (statutory?). To each their own. Speaking of terminology, g-check, as in grammar check now, I guess, "resort" player, not "resorse". It's alright, you still have a few years to iron out your grammar (and figure yourself out) before you enroll at Devry. We having fun right?

Who said I was going to pretend? I fully understand that it is a Type S, I'm just thinking of it conceptually. I like the Type R's subtle aero pieces/ extroverted wing design language. But, I think I was misunderstood in my initial post, when I was referencing the Type R's red badges, I meant the Honda emblems only, not the actual "Type R" emblems/decals themselves. So think more along those lines. I didn't think it would be percieved as pretentiouse. Keep em' coming.

Oh, now you've adopted new terminology for checking yourself. Well tell 805 when you find it, he seems real interested (statutory?). To each their own. Speaking of terminology, g-check, as in grammar check now, I guess, "resort" player, not "resorse". It's alright, you still have a few years to iron out your grammar (and figure yourself out) before you enroll at Devry. We having fun right?
you spelled perceived and pretentious wrong lol, just saying lol and a few others

you spelled perceived and pretentious wrong lol, just saying lol and a few others
How dare you accost me! At 12 at night, my perception is dyslexic, way to blow my cover Geraldo. Bastard.
Geraldo-Rivera.jpg

I'm just kidding guys, seriously, but it is statutory.

im not a fan of that either, but its your car do what looks good to you.
Then what would you suggest? Honda's are much harder than what I came from, as all I had to do with the e36 was lower it and put bbs lm's on it to make it aggressive. I'm trying a more extroverted design than what I'm used to, but I want to maintain a stock look, just mix and match a bit. The RSX has a very bland design (MY OPINION) and thats why I'm trying to give it it's flare. I thought the combination of the Si's futuristic rims and the Bi-Xenon effect would complete this look. But if you can give something that is clean, but not cliche, then please offer up. I don't know much about the RSX cosmetically, I mean the M3 was so straightforward.

well to me there are only 3 wheels that look good on them to me, the 16s 05-06 base rims the 17s rsxs 05-06 rims and the 17 type r rims. i myself put base 05-06 rims on mine with a type r lip kit, and with a 1.7 drop and thats it and i love it.

well to me there are only 3 wheels that look good on them to me, the 16s 05-06 base rims the 17s rsxs 05-06 rims and the 17 type r rims. i myself put base 05-06 rims on mine with a type r lip kit, and with a 1.7 drop and thats it and i love it.
Do you have any pictures?

i think the Si wheels look nice on RSXs.... i saw some done in a gunmetal blue finish that looked really nice on a RSX.

but yeah i think my favorite wheel might be the 05-06 type S wheel

yeah stock 16s, and with header and sri it put down 195whp,

yeah i was guessing 180s at the most, but i will have to dig up my dyno sheet and have a look i dont remember

So it'll be a Type-SiR2000 when you're done with it? If you like badges you should have a custom set of those fabbed up. That'd be mad gangsta yo! .

In the end, you have to have a car that you like. you have to wake up and look at it in the morning. You drive it. You care for it and wash it and detail it and put it to bed at night. What YOU think matters more than what everyone else approves of. Follow your own path, fuck everyone else's.

So it'll be a Type-SiR2000 when you're done with it? If you like badges you should have a custom set of those fabbed up. That'd be mad gangsta yo! .
Yeah, yeah, your on to something there. Type-SiR2400, see, now thats constructive. Now off to Jacobs:imgone:
No but seriously, that isn't a bad project name, it wouldn't be too far off with my intentions, I just won't be putting that anywhere on the car, but you definitely get credit for having come up with the name, even if you were joking. Its like a V-TEC equipped Super Soaker.

In the end, you have to have a car that you like. you have to wake up and look at it in the morning. You drive it. You care for it and wash it and detail it and put it to bed at night. What YOU think matters more than what everyone else approves of. Follow your own path, fuck everyone else's.

The only reason as to why I'm asking is because I need help deciding, but your absolutely right, a trend starts somewhere, then everyone alienates their old ways, and claims to be the original. Not to say this vision is without influence, but it appealed to me, I was just interested to see what peoples response would be, then I do it, and the naysayers can do nothing but envy. I asked for constructive criticism, not wise asses, but there's always a few who need to assert their dick-head antics one way or another. Thanks.

Back