Acura TL own3d by a GM

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
100_0104.gif

100_0107.gif

100_0108.gif

100_0112.gif

well it took out all three cars...so im gonna say:

"He jumped the curb, hit the accord, fell onto the saturn, got a nice lil jump off the saturn, landed on the TL and wedged itself under the VEE-Dub".

Hey, There's B's car for under 10 Gs! (dont worry B, It'll buff out!)

But seriously.. I can kinda understand a parking lot bump, or even pulling out in front of someone.. but how fucking stupid do you have to be to end up in that position?? Was a Duke driving??

Seany-izzle said:
4. Accord, Saturn, TL, VW. damn they own saturn..
umm, theres 2 saturns, a VW, and a TSX. the accord doesn't look f'ed up to me...

senate_9427 said:
umm, theres 2 saturns, a VW, and a TSX. the accord doesn't look f'ed up to me...
look at the curb in the first pic. The bush is pushed over a little bit, the bottom cover of the saturn is stuck, and the accord's winshield is smashed...he took'em all out except for the subaru.

senate_9427 said:

Where's the TSX?

looks to me like the thing almost managed to clear the accord!!!! How fast were they goin!?!?!?

$10 says it was a woman driver.

phyregod said:
But seriously.. I can kinda understand a parking lot bump, or even pulling out in front of someone.. but how fucking stupid do you have to be to end up in that position?? Was a Duke driving??

yea.. no shit..

whoever it was .. they were haulin some ass.

mondojackal said:
maybe the car that the white saturn was sitting on top of..;)

I OWN the same model car the white saturn is sitting on. I ask you again. Where is the TSX?

Holy shit!

And yes, that's a TL and not a TSX. You can tell very easily by just looking at the grille and the roof line.

Calesta said:
Holy shit!

And yes, that's a TL and not a TSX. You can tell very easily by just looking at the grille and the roof line.
That and the last pic clearly shows TL on the car lol

Back