Acura TL TypeS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ant0n3

93 Coupe
So I am looking for a new car, and came across a 2000 Acura TL Type S with 122k on the odometer and a tagged price of $10,100..Just wondering if that was worth it ? Car has no rust,runs and starts good. $95 a week. No credit checks or nothing. $1600 down and drive away..Would it be a good car to get ?

All leather,all power options, auto with tip-tronic.

Just curious about it..Any input would be fine. Thanks guys

Here is a pic..the car itself is dark metallic green. But looks the same

TL-S_Front.jpg

Last edited:
yeah for that amount of miles that is too much. unless a buy here pay here place is a necessity then i would pass that one right on by....

i have always got the best deals by buying from private sellers. if you have time to be patient you can find a tl-s with less miles for less money. i am positive.

Some people can't come up with the money to purchase it outright from a private seller. Or get a loan to purchase it outright. Buy Here/Pay Here places can get away with charging higher rates because they know they will be able to get what they want out of it for people in these predicaments. It sucks, but sometimes it's the only option for some people.

yea, I passed that deal up. My mechanic said some of those cars have bad tranny's and unfortunatly the 1 i wanted had 1 lol. Let go while doing a test drive. Plus 10k is kinda high, and the seats have rips in em and so on. I wish I could get a loan but they won't approve me for another 1 because I allready have 1 out for my jeept hat I bought. BUt figured I would just save my $$ and maybe buy a cheap $800 beater and work on it :D

Back