Acura ZDX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
:eek: ... cant see much.. .but what you can see is looking good.. i want

Acura ZDX | Future Vehicles | Acura.com

phpThumb.php

Last edited:
actually, looking more into it.. seems it'll be an SUV.. or CUV as they call it.

03/30/2009, 3:48 PM

Acura News

Acura ZDX: X6-fighter has a name

Acura on Monday announced its newest luxury crossover — designed to compete with the BMX X6 — will be named ZDX. Expected to be shown in prototype form at the New York Auto Show next week, the ZDX will enter production this fall.

The “four-door coupe” trend quickly spread throughout the luxury sedan segment following the launch of the Mercedes CLS, and it looks as though the CUV segment is the next frontier for luxury automakers.
“The ZDX prototype is unlike anything you have ever seen before from Acura,” said Jeff Conrad, vice president, Acura sales. “The prototype showcases a new level of luxury, style and refinement for Acura and speaks volumes towards our commitment to advancing the brand.”
Built on the same platform as the Acura MDX, the vehicle is being developed by engineers at Honda’s assembly plant in Alliston, Ontario. Prototypes were last spotted undergoing cold weather testing in western Canada.
The ZDX prototype will be introduced at the New York International Auto Show on April 8th, 2009 at 11:00 a.m. in the Acura booth.

clicked the link
saw "Luxury Four-Door Sports Coupe"
closed tab

fucking 4 doors :angry:

and while posting this i reflected on the retardedness of "four-door sports coupe" in general... a four-door is a sedan not a fucking coupe

its official... Honda has gone full retard

yea.. never understood why VW Bugs are called Sedans.. they only have 2 doors

4 doors for more whores !!!
all my cars are 2 door, maybe someday when family mode kicks in i will probably go with a 4 door.

I'm doing work on this car at my job, and have taken a ride in a prototype. It's suppost to be an x6 fighter. The styling is awesome, but like the x6 I think it's going to lack in practicality.

X2.

I don't understand why you would want a 4 door sporty car. thats like making a 4 door crx... just wtf? I'd gladly trade my 4 door accord in on a 2 door, even if it had the same problems (minus the underbody rust) and appearance. I'd gladly trade both in on a crx, but then i'd need a dd. Hell, I'd trade my truck and my bike on a crx.

X2.

I don't understand why you would want a 4 door sporty car.

Have you missed all these threads lately?

"I want to buy a car. I want it to be fast, handle well, have plenty of power, but I also need to haul around clients in it.. Any suggestions?"

There is a huge market for this sort of thing.

Back