acurasucks.com?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
I have had a Acura 3.2 TL for 18 months and have replaced five (5) tires after hitting small pot holes or curbs. In 30 years of driving I have had to replace five tires only since I purchased this vehicle. I believe there is a problem [with] Acura engineering of the tire, the wheel or perhaps both.
Hilary Renz

I would like to know if any acura owners have had problems with their tires and rims. My son has an acura 2002 3.2TL about a month ago he hit either a pot hole or a curb and his tire got a bubble and had to be replaced. I just recently bought a MDX (picked it up 6-12-03) and my daughter hit a pot hole, then a curb (coming from a red light), blew out two tires cracked a rim and now I'm told there is damage to the axle, frame, and whatever. I had a Ford Explorer and I could run over anything. I find this so hard to believe, 2 acura cars in 1 household with the same problem. If there is anyone else who this happened too I would like to know. I feel there could be a defect in the manufacturing.
Thank You, Maria

both from New York...
last time i checked you aren't suspossed to hit CURBS...

Fuck them, keep them away from Hondas. We're weeding out the asswipes one by one.

Don't Buy an Acura... Ever you pot-hole hitting dipshit.

Yeah, you should buy an Explorer. Anyone who thinks that Tires are the fault of the manufacturer, Well hell.. Explorers are SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED for your ignorant ass.

Ford Fans: Line 'em up, and gun them down - I've always said that.

-> Steve

"Listen, I do NOT wanna do anything illegal here... but I would KILL someone.. In front of their own mama for a 10 speed"

Originally posted by jeffie7@Apr 2 2005, 10:37 PM
Celerity what is your avatar? Is that a hemroid with a face?
[post=481938]Quoted post[/post]​

I can't believe your faggot ass has never watched aqua teen hunger force.

actually my cousin went over a pothole in his tsx just recently and had to replace the tire because of it. that's really weird that so many people seem to have problems like that.

Originally posted by preludebuddy@Apr 3 2005, 09:50 AM
actually my cousin went over a pothole in his tsx just recently and had to replace the tire because of it. that's really weird that so many people seem to have problems like that.
[post=481990]Quoted post[/post]​

Click here please.

Someone needs to tell these morons that tight suspensions and low profile tires are not just a fashion statement. These are the same fucktards that were rolling there SUVs a few years ago because they have soft suspesions and big soft tires.

Originally posted by preludebuddy@Apr 3 2005, 03:50 AM

The TSX has 17's with mad small tires . . . of course he had to replace the tire.

Originally posted by reckedracing@Apr 2 2005, 08:17 PM
I have had a Acura 3.2 TL for 18 months and have replaced five (5) tires after hitting small pot holes or curbs. In 30 years of driving I have had to replace five tires only since I purchased this vehicle. I believe there is a problem [with] Acura engineering of the tire, the wheel or perhaps both.
Hilary Renz

[post=481870]Quoted post[/post]​

since when did acura engineer tires? Ive personally never seen a tire with the H badge, or A in this case

My mom had the same problem with her passat. She would hit the slightest pot hole and the tire would pop. It never happened with her Jetta, Blazer or her trailblazer. I hit the same potholes she did with the crx and never had a problem. Sometime you can't avoid potholes.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Apr 3 2005, 09:09 AM-->
preludebuddy
@Apr 3 2005, 09:50 AM
actually my cousin went over a pothole in his tsx just recently and had to replace the tire because of it.  that's really weird that so many people seem to have problems like that.

Click here please.
[post=481999]Quoted post[/post]​

ha i fell for that and it logged me out :D

Originally posted by Taco15+Apr 3 2005, 10:04 PM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Apr 3 2005, 09:09 AM
preludebuddy
@Apr 3 2005, 09:50 AM

Click here please.
[post=481999]Quoted post[/post]​

ha i fell for that and it logged me out :D
[post=482149]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks for the spoiler.

Originally posted by preludebuddy@Apr 3 2005, 11:28 PM
dont worry, I clicked on it too.
[post=482355]Quoted post[/post]​

me too, don't worry, by the time someone gets to the "spoiler" they're already logged out

Back