add this to your stuff you need list

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ive been keeping an eye out for it... so far nothing but a Rubbermaid toilet plunger treated with it...
looking more and more like vapor-ware every day :(

At the moment it only appears that they are selling to companies that use it on their products, such as the aforementioned toilet plunger.

Thank you for your interest in our NeverWet superhydrophobic coatings. We've received an incredible amount of email and phone contact recently regarding various news articles published on our technology (over 15,000 inquiries!). We've even been asked if the video demonstrations are real, so let me take this opportunity to assure you that it is completely real and NeverWet is very revolutionary!

It appears from the contact youmade with us that you're interested in the option to distribute or represent our products, and possibly using one of our coatings for a personal application. Unfortunately we are not looking for assistance in this capacity at this time. We are diligently working on finalizing a number of our coatings in aerosol cans that can be used by end users such as yourself to provide you with the same, extreme water repelling features that you witnessed in some of our videos. At this time, these products are not yet available to the general public, as we complete our testing to bring you a product that will amaze you as much as our industrial coatings. We believe you will find our products well worth the wait when we reach the level of quality that has brought us the same level of demand from our manufacturing and industrial customers. We anticipate that you'll be able to purchase some for yourself by mid 2013. We have you on our mailing liste, so you don't needto do a thing... we'll be in contact with you again when product is available for sale and/or resale/distribution.

We will also periodically send emails to contacts such as yourself, with some answers to many of the frequently asked questions we've received. Unfortunately it's difficult for us to answer every question, so we hope that these will help to answer some of the questions you have about our products andthat you may have included in your initial email contact with us. We think you'll also find it helpful to learn more about our technology in general.

If we've misunderstood your interest and you are a manufacturer who is interested in discussing opportunities to utilize our coatings into your products, please use the following link to tell us more about your application.

NeverWet Business Profile Form

Thank you again for your interest,

NeverWet Products

www.NeverWet.com
Brought to you by RossNanotechnology

Last edited:
So, they can't get EPA approval for consumer use.

Respond by saying that you want to apply it to glass of your fleet of OTR trucks.

Wasn't the first one clear? :(

I'm still interested if I can get one can.

the first one is called never wet, that one is ever dry
two different products.
pretty sure the never wet is clear, bc i think i remember them using it on either glass or clear plastic. i think, cant remember and too lazy to go watch the vid again.

Eh, it's very similar. Yes it might leave a "haze" on things due to the color, but for work gloves, boots, some clothes, it's not that bad of a downside for what it does. Shoot, even covering your driveway in it would be good for some people.

Just thought I'd throw it out there for people who might be interested. I'll post when I find out about pricing and how to order.

I give you somewhere that sells this now! I just sent them an email today to get pricing on the various sizes and amounts of it.

Ever Dry | UltraTech International Inc.

Don't be surprised if you get a response like the one I got. Every product I have dealt with in our business has a list of retailers, or distributors on their site, I've never seen a real product have a "Contact Us" just to find out where, or who a retailer/distributor is.

Last edited:
they're special spray bottles, they're always dry...

Back