add this to your stuff you need list

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

!!!!!

going to get some today. not sure what i am going to do with it... but shit :lol:

1. i want to know how clear it is.
2. i want to know how "durable" it is. IE if it wears off easily or how long it would take before needing another application.

3. post a demonstration vid, see if it holds up to the same standards as the original demonstrations.

(i have a suspicion that the formula may have been "watered down" so to speak, and as a result not as effective as first demonstrated)

Plenty of reviews on there already that'll answer your questions.

LOL @ the first bitch who thinks it will create a water barrier on mesh shoes..obviously it is not a hole filler.

At least she didn't try to see if it worked as a contraceptive:lol:

after reading the reviews, im still skeptical of the durability. seems it wont last long, and doesnt perform as well as originally demonstrated :/

of course is not as good.
everything this day in age is made with a fail date.
its all made to fail, so you have to keep buying more.

the company had a damn good product, that they had to water down in their contract with rustoleum. now, its nothing more than a corporate brand on a subpar product.

notice in the home depot videos that it jumps way to close to the product after its dipped, that thing is heavily edited to show how "good" this stuff is.

its junk, move along. lets see what other awesome inventions we can find that a corporation with completely fuck up later.

I'm going to be picking some of this up to put on my girl's purse. I'll take pics and report back with how it works on her new Coach purse. Michael Koors bags already have a similar coating applied, but for some reason Coach doesn't do it.

Hope the stuff doesn't ruin the Coach purse :eek:

I bet it had a carcinogen/allergen or the likes that they couldn't sell to the general public without having to worry about getting sued. With application that would be used with skin contact for long periods of time, if someone got a rash it would kill their reputation. Everything they tested it on was white in their new video except for the iphone. The white probably won't show the color change, like if they used black.
This product has a purpose and I bet it does work well. Like any paint product with use it will wear. I might pick some of this up to use on my work boots. I don't have any jobs coming up soon where I will be wearing them any time soon.

I'm going to try it on an older coach poppy bag first. If it works, I'll put it on her new one.

Negative. She read up and saw that it leaves a film. I have it in the basement, I'll try with something later this week.

Yeah it hasn't been getting the greatest reviews online. I also noticed that they took a lot of their previous test videos down off of their website. I particularly remember one where they submerged an iPhone, PCB, and calculator in water for several days and it worked perfectly when taken out. Maybe they didn't want to get sued for false advertising now that the "watered-down" consumer version is out?

Back