Added a new Honda to the stable!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
I've been shopping around, eyeballing various hondas.. Looking at the s2000 and the RSX-s..

So we bought an element!

An element EX-P All Wheel Drive with every option an element can have. This isn't it, but its one much like it. Same color. I'll get actual pics up tomorrow or something.
spaceball.gif
2502789563_963e54aef8.jpg

Its so fucking ugly its awesome. My brother (car dealer) hooked us up. Book was $21,000. Sold it to us for $14k. Steal of a deal.

now sell it for a $7000 profit and get a blue or gray one.

baby shit green FTL...

naa, I love the odd-ball color. It doesn't blend in with traffic, nor does the element for that matter. It has character, and I love that in a car. I don't want to drive something that is just ho-hum.

And we've been waiting forever to buy one. I've wanted one since it was a concept car. But everyone wants 20 grand for a half-painted base model with steelies on it. This was just too damn good to pass up.

i sure as hell wouldnt want one... but they are cool cars. they are definitely functional and practical. my uncle has one, and so does one of my friends. that green color isnt that bad, kinda cool cuz its different

Back